When potential clients visit on your PhotoBooker profile page, the first thing they look for is a photographer they trust for their special moments. One of the most important ways to establish trust online is by showing that there’s an actual person behind the profile.
The best way to do this? Upload a profile image. It’s a great way to add personality to your profile, while also showing your clients that you’re a real photographer.
Here's how to upload your profile image:
- Click on your name on the top right corner of your account
- Choose View My Listing
- On your profile preview, choose "click here"
- Proceed through your "Travel Distance" section of your profile to navigate to your profile's introduction page
- Scroll down and choose “Upload Profile Picture”
- On your desktop or mobile device, browse your photo library to choose the image you'd like to display
- Once you have chosen your image, use our cropping tool to adjust your image and save!
Our Tips for Success:
- Choose a photo that clearly displays your face
- Upload an image that features only yourself - After all, you're the star of the show!
- Skip the selfie - use this opportunity to show off your self-portraiture skills
- Show your personality! Wear your favorite colors, or pose in front of an interesting background
- Share your joy and smile, even if you only smile with your eyes!