Received a new booking? PhotoBooker allows you to manage all of your photoshoots and sessions, from start to finish! This guide will show you how to view upcoming and delivered photoshoots, as well as how to upload your client's completed gallery.
The following links will guide you through each step along the way:
Let the bookings roll in! We make it easy to view all of your upcoming photoshoots, all in one place. To view your upcoming photoshoots, simply navigate to your photoshoots in the PhotoBooker menu.
Here, you can view all of your photoshoots - from upcoming photoshoots, to delivered photoshoots. Simply use the tab selector to see the photoshoots that are scheduled, photoshoots that you need to upload client images for, and photoshoots that have already been delivered.
Your upcoming photoshoots will be organized by date. To view more information, simply click on the photoshoot to view details such as client name, address of session location, and contact information.
Ready to get started?
Before your upcoming session, be sure to view our Best Practices Guide on a Successful Photoshoot or keep reading to learn what's next!
Prepare to WOW your clients! Within 2 business days after your photoshoot is complete, you'll upload your gallery of edited images. To get started, navigate to your photoshoots, and use the tab selectors to view "post-shoot" sessions.
We can't wait to see those images! It's time to deliver, and we're positive your clients will love those images. Start uploading your images by following these steps:
- Select the photoshoot that you are ready to upload images for
- Choose Upload to view the photoshoot details again
- On the next page, choose Upload again
- Locate your images on your desktop or hard drive
- Use the uploader to select the images or drag and drop them into the uploader
- Finally, click "Mark Job as Complete"
Things to Keep in Mind
Before you complete the upload, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Minimum image resolution of 3264px x 2448px
- You should upload a minimum of 10 images per hour the client booked (Ex: A 2 hr photoshoot should have at least 20 images)
- Images should be edited for color, contrast, and density
Your images are uploaded, and your clients are thrilled! It's time to treat yourself for a job well-done!